How do I get an appointment?
- Email Dr. Boles (email@example.com) with the following information:
- The patient’s name(s)
- Date(s) of birth
- Your name
- Relationship: child of yours, self, etc.
- One or two paragraphs that are a summary of the medical situation and what you what like me most to help you with.
- What dates and times are best for you for an appointment. Include what would be the earliest date you could travel to Los Angeles?
2. Click here to download the New Family Patient and Clinician Expectations and Consent Form. This form will give you details regarding the practice, including costs and which medical records to send to Dr. Boles prior to your appointment. If you agree to the terms of the practice, simply copy and paste the following into the above email to Dr. Boles: “Yes, I have read and agree to the terms of your practice as detailed in the New Family Patient and Clinician Expectations and Consent Form and wish myself/my child to have a consultation with Dr. Boles.”