Genetic testing is extremely complicated, and most physicians cannot truly understand the results. In the Peer-to-Peer Service:
– This “Service” is a telephone call between Dr. Boles and the physician of your choice to help him/her to better understand the clinical implications of a genetic testing report.
– Your or your child’s case and the genetic testing report(s) are discussed.
– The focus is on identifying potential treatment options.
– There are different levels of the Service depending on the number and complexity of the genetic testing.
– At the Comprehensive level, a full re-evaulation of the raw sequence data is performed.
Click here to learn more about this service written for families.
Click here to receive a “flyer” that you can forward to your physician regarding this service.
Click here to go to the CNNH NeuroGenomics Program website.
Click here to learn more about CNNH
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Debby Pasquale, Coordinator: phone: (856) 346-0005 x1177; fax: (855)266-6180; firstname.lastname@example.org