Genetic testing is extremely complicated, and most physicians cannot truly understand the results. In the Peer-to-Peer Service:
– This “Service” is a telephone call between Dr. Boles and the physician of your choice to help him/her to better understand the clinical implications of a genetic testing report.
– Your or your child’s case and the genetic testing report(s) are discussed.
– The focus is on identifying potential treatment options.
– There are different levels of the Service depending on the number and complexity of the genetic testing.
– At the Comprehensive level, a full re-evaulation of the raw sequence data is performed.
Click here to learn more about this service written for families.
Click here to receive a “flyer” that you can forward to your physician regarding this service.
Click here to go to the CNNH NeuroGenomics Program website.
Click here to learn more about CNNH
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Daphna Varadi, Coordinator:
phone: (855) 852-8150 x1208
fax: (855) 266-6180