Patients must meet following criteria to get an appointment for an evaluation:
- Disease: One or more of the following:
- Mitochondrial disease or dysfunction, including suspected cases.
- Any autistic spectrum disorder including autism, Asperger, or pervasive developmental disorder.
- A complicated migraine-like illness such as cyclic vomiting, hemiplegic migraine, episodic ataxia (balance loss), etc.
- “Functional disease” as defined by at least 3 of the following: autism, ADHD, chronic fatigue, migraine (including the common varieties), muscle pain or other chronic pain (including CRPS/RSD), GI dysmotility (including irritable bowel), dysautonomia/POTS, or mood disorder (anxiety, depression, bipolar, panic attacks). Similar functional/dysautonomic findings might also apply.
- Age: Under 25 years (sorry, being a pediatrician this is an insurance issue; the age limit may increase later)
- Agreement: Acceptance of all of the conditions of this practice, as per this letter, including the financial terms.